Sunday, January 23, 2011

Slow Sunday

I couldn't sleep last night hence the previous entry that was all over the place. I slept in today though and woke up just in time for lunch. Ches was up bright and early. I was so surprised to see him all clean and ready to go. haha

He's now gone to basket and I am still in my pj's and smelly and yucky. Gotta get the bumbum in the tub before the husband gets home! I have an excuse anyway... see, I was supposed to make a letter of intent. I ended up making a blog entry. haha Now I have to start all over again! My brain's not used to working hard anymore. I think going back to school is a welcome change... don't you think?

Mima, I have a question for you. Is Jam the same as Jelly? No right? :p nangaway lang ko. hihihi


Anyway, I better hit the shower now and continue with the letter after. I think we're going swimming tonight. Yey I can test the goggles. Couldn't decide between Nike and Speedo last night so ended up getting the two. hehehe

Also I think we're spending Valentines up here! Can't wait to go snowboarding! Hope this plan will push through! Again it is a monday. I may have to phone in sick go to work. hehehe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment