Monday, January 24, 2011

Easy Like Monday Morning...

So far it's been a lazy Monday. I don't mind working on Saturdays to have a Monday off. Today I slept in again and spent lunch watching the Australian Open. The Canadian guy lost though :( at least Rafa won! hurray!

This afternoon I made pancakes from scratch! I got this recipe from All Recipes and it's really pretty good! Ches likes it and that's more than good enough for me. :)
 

Good Old Fashioned Pancakes (allrecipes.com)
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups milk
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted


Mims, here is me wearing the trousers that I got the other day. It's amazing how nicely it fits me! :) i love it so much! :) Its not very clear but that's that. haha :)


 So while Ches takes care of dinner, (he's marinating the steak) off I shall go to the gym with mother. It is raining now :( but I hope it's not too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment