Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday Slam!

Finally another work week is done. I can sleep in and be lazy again... even for just a couple of days. (better than none!)

I was so tired and hungry when I got off this afternoon that I just ran and dragged Ches to the nearest restaurant on Davie -Denny's. We usually visit the place to have one of their Slams for breakfast so the lunch menu was pretty new to me. I got the skillet with red skinned potatoes, spinach, mushrooms, etc. It was good... but then again I was starving so absolutely any food you present me with would've been appreciated just as much.

Trip to the gym was productive... i think? this morning on my coffee break, I was reading Chatelaine and one lady said that her idea of downtime is going to the gym. (ngek!) but then as I was running, well, walking on the treadmill, i thought that that made sense. I think I'm feeling more relaxed when I run. If that even makes sense. I shall be observing myself in the next few visits and hopefully that feeling will continue. Its like yoga peacefulness but on the treadmill. haha Namaste!

 We also dropped by Pacific Centre before we left downtown. We had dinner there too. Chinese food Ches. Pad Thai for me of course. It was just a tad too spicy but very very good nonetheless. :) Ches also had to go do something at the Apple Store so I just wandered around the H&M next door while waiting. OMG! the new arrivals for spring 2011 are absolutely gorgeous! Too bad my phone went dead otherwise I wouldve taken some pictures. I am looking for the dresses and the color palettes on their website but to no avail.. but well. i dont mind. I'm going back tomorrow! hehehe :)


Oh and I finally bought a new swimming cap and goggles!
And a new Girl-meets-Boy trousers from Tommy.

So now I'm thinking... Denny's, Pad Thai, Shopping? I must've been really stressed out at work today.

1 comment:

  1. picture sa trousers! haha huy ang chesy unsa ginahimo?;)

    ReplyDelete