Tuesday, July 3, 2012

9 months

It is our little girl's 9th month today! :) How fast time flies. I am in constant awe each time I observe Ellie and the little things and the not so little things that she does/ learning how to do. It's amazing how fast she developed into this confident, charming, curious child in only a span of 9 months. I can still remember the first few days... then, it seems that all she knew were to cry and suck milk. and pee and poo. Look at her now. :)

My baby's growing up sooo fast. I hope time slows down a little bit. I am savoring each and every moment I have with her, but even if, it still feels as though I couldn't catch up with the natural course of time.

I love you Ellie. You will always be mommy's baby girl.
Happy 9th Month, love. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment